- Reliable and robust HiPace turbopump technology
- Oil-free and quiet HiScroll with IPM synchronous motor
- Fully functional control panel with over 100 parameters for control and display
- Lower CoO and maximum uptime using automatic control of HiScroll pump speed
- Scroll pump gas ballast and turbopump gas purge for challenging applications
- Boost mode to shorten pump down-time
- Quiet operational mode for noise sensitive UHV applications
- 1 year warranty
- HiPace 80 N2 pumping speed: 67l/s N2 pumping with DN63 inlet flange
- HiScroll pumping speed: 6.1m3/hr
- Base pressure: < 10-10 hPa with a CF type flange
- Total rated power consumption: 5A (120VAC – 60Hz)
- Full range gauge: A highly recommended option which allows the user to display pressure reading on the system controller screen.
- Flanges: The system can be configured with an ISO-K, ISO-KF or an ISO CF-F inlet flange.
- Electromagnetic foreline valve: Add a layer of protection to keep your chamber under vacuum by installing an electromagnetic foreline valve between the scroll pump and turbopump.
- Turbopump automatic vent valve
- Rolling casters: Add onto the base frame for ease of mobility