ATC’s ability to create custom test applications with robust products ensures your test results are always accurate. ATC has created several aerospace applications over the years. Below are a few areas where we’ve been able to integrate our systems.
- Turbine Engine Fuel & Oil Systems
- Alternators & Generators
- Fuel Components
- Hydraulic Systems
- Landing Gear Systems
- Frame Subassemblies
- Oxygen Masks & Systems
- Sensor & Electronic Enclosures
Fuel & Brake
Leak tightness specifications have been growing increasingly tighter over the years. ATC’s leak detectors continue to handle these specifications while maintaining simplicity for the end user. See how we can help create an application specific to your test type.
- Complete Fuel & Brake Assemblies
- Fuel Line Assemblies
- Vapor Line Assemblies
- Fuel Flanges
- Connectors, Valves, Sensors & Components
- Fuel Rails
- Fuel Tanks (Including Plastic Fuel Tanks)
ATC provides applications for the testing of individual castings as well as complete engine and transmission assemblies.
- Prismatic Casting Porosity (Machined or Casted Housings & Covers)
- Torque Converters
- Valve Bodies
- Complete Transmission Assmblies
- Blocks, Heads & Covers
- Engine Subassemblies (Oil, Water or Fuel)
- Components (Pumps, Thermostats, Valves)
Other Automotive Testing
No matter the leak testing project ATC’s Micro-Flow and Mass Extraction Technology can meet the demand needed in the automotive industry. If you have an application you’re not sure about feel free to contact us to answer any questions.
ATC’s products are often used in the testing of consumer electronics, replacing helium with air testing in order to meet standards such as IP76 & IP68. With ATC’s mass extraction technology material testing (permeation) can be tested in seconds, replacing days of testing with some test methods.
- Water Ingress Testing (IP67 or Similar)
- Semiconductor Components
- Material Properties (Permeation and Solubility)
- Consumer Electronics and Products (Washers, Ovens, Gas Regulators, etc.)
Mass extraction technology is used in testing automotive, commercial and residential HVAC systems. Many HVAC systems currently use helium for their leak testing gas. ATC products use air or nitrogen to replace expensive tracer gases.
- Complete AC Systems (Prior to Refrigerant Charge)
- Compressors & Components
- Heat Exchangers
- Appliances (Refrigerators, Ice-Makers)
- Components (Expansion Valves, Thermostats, Dryers)
ATC has been testing industrial components for over 25 years using air and micro-flow technology while maintaining sensitivity levels found in helium mass spectrometry level testing. From simple “Go/No-Go” leak tests to more complex and challenging production environments.
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic Cylinders
ATC applications are ideal for medical device and medical package testing. Unlike pressure decay, ATC offers a quicker, more accurate test with direct measurement capabilities that are not volume sensitive. ATC products require little setup with a robust performing operation.
- Drug Delivery Devices & Pumps
- Disposable Lumen Catheters
- Balloon Catheters (With or Without Stent)
- Implanted Cardiac Devices
- CCIT Package Testing (Pouches, Vials, etc.)
There is an increasing demand for CCIT (Container Closure Integrity Testing) in the pharmaceutical industry, driven by strict FDA guidelines requiring a sterile barrier. ATC has worked extensively with these guidelines to develop applications that fit your needs.
- Sterile Barrier Testing
- Moisture Barrier Testing
- General Package Protection CCIT
- Off-Line CCIT
- Automatic, High Speed Robotic Sampling
- In-Line 100% Inspection