- High Flow measurements 25 to 10,000 LPM
- Precision Transfer Standard to calibrate other flow meters
- Constriction/Blockage testing
- Measurement of gas mixtures, hydrogen and natural gas options
- Pressure range from barometric to 100 psig
- Flow Range: 0-50; 0-100; 0-300;0-500;0-1000;0-5000;0-10,000 LPM (L/min).
- Sensor Type: Laminar Flow Type, multiple designs.
Step function from no flow to full range: 50 ms or less (open outlet, dependent on sensor range).
- From Barometric pressure to 15; 30; 100 (psi-absolute)
- Type: Absolute, micro-machined sensor
- Maximum over pressure: 1.2 times full range/scale
- Burst Pressure: 1,000 psia
- Max Differential Pressure: 100 psid (differential pressure) or maximum range of pressure sensor, whichever is smaller.
- Operating and calibrated range: 10 to 45°C (other ranges available, consult ATC)
- Storage: -25 to 50°C
- Sensor type: RTD 100 Ohms
Resolution: 16 bits A/D and 16 bits D/A.
- Intelligent Gas Flow Sensor (IGFS)
- Measures volume flow, pressure and temperature
- Optional compensation for various gas properties, temperature and viscosity
- Dual range calibration, automatic range switching
- Automatic pressure set and control option (constriction/blockage test)
- Stainless steel rugged construction
- No moving parts
- Not overflow sensitive
- Max. pressure differential: Up to 100 psid
- Flow: ±1% (0.5% optional) of reading, volumetric flow, calibrated range.
- Pressure: 0.2% of Full Scale (FS)
- Temperature uncertainty at calibrated range: 0.5°C
Connections, Inputs & Power
- Serial port
- Digital I/O: Start/stop, pass/fail and more…
- Programmable Analog Output (0-5 VDC)
- Power: 115 VAC or 220 VAC (power supply and connector included)
- Optional: 2-line character display
- Dry non-condensing clean Air or Nitrogen
- Other gases (Hydrogen, Natural Gas, Carbon Dioxide, Moisturized Air) are available. Please consult ATC.