Micro-Flow Technology introduces a new dimension in leak testing. Unlike pressure decay, it offers a breakthrough in leak testing with short cycle time, temperature stability, and low measurement ranges that could only be achieved with helium mass spectrometry in the past.
Medical Devices & Packaging
Medical Device Leak Testing Applications
Ideal medical devices and medical packaging leak testing. Unlike pressure decay, we offer a faster and higher sensitivity test as well as direct measurements that are not volume sensitive, allowing for less set up, no frequent calibration required, less qualification, and therefore, a more robust operation.
Contact ATC for more information
Medical Device Leak Testing
- Drug delivery devices and pumps leak test
- Disposable Lumen catheters – various types leak and constriction (blockage) testing
- Balloon Catheters (without stent) leak testing
- Balloon Catheters (with stent) leak testing
- Leads leak testing
- Implanted cardiac devices (pacemakers, defibrillators, components) leak testing
- Electronic controls – water ingress protection (IP) leak testing
- Disposable and implanted valves leak and flow testing
- Oxygen delivery components and systems leak and flow testing
- Diagnostic and support equipment leak testing
Medical Device Package Leak Testing
- Pouches Container Closure Integrity Test Systems
- Tyvek® Lidded Trays – Porous Package Leak Test Equipment
- Non-Porous trays and packages Container Closure Integrity Testing
View our micro-flow sensors for a full list of details.