Micro-Flow Technology introduces a new dimension in leak testing. Unlike pressure decay, it offers a breakthrough in leak testing with short cycle time, temperature stability, and low measurement ranges that could only be achieved with helium mass spectrometry in the past.
ATC’s Mass Extraction technology is used to test applications in automotive and commercial/residential HVAC. This leak detection method provides reliable automated leak test solutions using AIR.
Start by converting your refrigerant emission requirement (e.g: 2.8 gr/year of R134A) to practical air leak testing using ATC’s Equivalent Micro-Geometry (EMG) approach to convert the emissions requirement into production leak testing. Once your leak tightness is defined in a generic method, select the proper instrument and test method to proceed with successful applications like many companies have already done.
Contact ATC for more information.
Heating and Air Conditioning Leak Testing Applications
- Complete AC system, leak testing prior to refrigerant charge
- Compressors and components leak testing
- Heat exchangers (evaporators, condensers) leak testing
- Tubing leak testing
- Brazed assemblies leak and flow testing
- Appliances (refrigerators, ice-makers) leak testing
- Components (expansion valves, thermostats, dryers) leak testing
- Sensors leak testing
- Radiator leak testing
- Gas heater leak testing
View our micro-flow sensors for a full list of details.