Micro-Flow Technology introduces a new dimension in leak testing. Unlike pressure decay, it offers a breakthrough in leak testing with short cycle time, temperature stability, and low measurement ranges that could only be achieved with helium mass spectrometry in the past.
Electronics and Consumer Electronics
ATC, Inc.’s leak testing instruments and machines test consumer electronic products with air to meet common standards such as IP67. ATC will help you define your leak tightness requirements using air and not water for a faster, more sensitive and reliable test. Our Mass Extraction technology can also perform material testing (permeation) in seconds and minutes replacing days of testing with current technologies.
Our instruments and systems will provide you with a faster cycle time and unprecedented temperature stability with external and internal leak testing solutions that are repeatable and reliable.
Leak Testing for Semiconductor Industry and Consumer Electronics Applications
- Leak testing to prevent water Ingress (IP67 or similar rating)
- Semiconductors components leak testing for moisture ingress
- Displays, computers and hard-drives leak test equipment
- Sensors and valves used for Fabrication
- Material properties- permeation and solubility testing
Appliances and Consumer Products Leak Testing
- Appliances (cooktop, washers, dryers, ovens) leak and flow testing
- Electrical Controls-leak testing for water ingress protection
- Electrical heaters –leak testing for water ingress protection
- Gas Griller and Gas Cooktops leak and flow testing
- Solar Heaters Leak Testing
- Natural Gas Regulators and Valves leak and flow testing
- Water faucets, electronic and thermostatic valves
- Plumbing products (toilets, regulators, valves, brazed assemblies, showers) leak and flow testing
View our micro-flow sensors for a full list of details.