Micro-Flow Technology introduces a new dimension in leak testing. Unlike pressure decay, it offers a breakthrough in leak testing with short cycle time, temperature stability, and low measurement ranges that could only be achieved with helium mass spectrometry in the past.
Aerospace and Military Leak and Flow Testing application
Start with answering the question, “What is the maximum defect size the product can tolerate?” Then use correlation test services in our ISO 17025 accredited lab with our Air Micro-Flow and Mass Extraction based leak test instruments. Our leak testers can replace your current air under water methods with an operator independent measurement, offering better stability and sensitivity. Your helium mass spectrometry applications can also be replaced with our Micro-Flow and Mass Extraction technologies, which offer a simpler, more robust system using air with similar measurement sensitivity and better repeatability.
Contact ATC, Inc. for more information
Leak Testing for Aerospace Applications
- Turbine Engine fuel and oil system leak and flow testing
- Alternators and generators
- Fuel components: Injectors, valves and pumps
- Hydraulic Systems, Drives valves and cylinders leak testing
- Landing gear systems and components leak testing
- Frame subassemblies: wings, fuel tanks hoses leak testing
- Oxygen masks and Oxygen system and components leak testing
- Sensors and electronic enclosures leak testing for water ingress.
Leak Testing for Military (Land and Sea) Applications
- Electronic and communication enclosure Leak Testing for Water Ingress Protection
- Optical enclosures Leak Testing for Water Ingress Protection
- Gas Masks
- Ammunition Systems closure integrity test systems
- Valves, regulators and components leak testing
View our micro-flow sensors for a full list of details.