GAS-CAL© System Specifications
Gas Flow Measurement
Maximum Flow Capacity of System:50,000 LPM
Flow Standards Configuration:
- Up to 6 calibrated flow measurement standards
- Low flow standards are accelerated laminar flow (ALF)(See Flow Sensor specification sheets.) Critical venturi nozzles for high range up to 50,000 LPM
- Selectable flow units of mass and volumetric measure: cc/min, LPM, L/hr, GPM, cubic meters/hours, g/sec, kg/min, lb/min, kg/hr, and lb/hr
Overall Uncertainty: ±0.25% of reading Calibrated Range (Critical Venturi) or ±0.5% of reading, Calibrated Range (IGFS Sensors).
Over Flow Range Condition: Should gas flow through the system exceed the maximum flow rate, the operator will be prompted to take appropriate action.
Maximum Working Pressure: 500 PSIG or pressure sensor range whichever is the lesser.
- Multiple non-corrosive gasses are supported, typically air, nitrogen, CO2 natural gas, hydrogen.
- Other Gases Available, consult ATC
Pressure Measurement: for critical venturi nozzles.
- Digiquartz type pressure standard
- Located upstream to nozzle
- Uncertainty: ±0.01% FS
Pressure Measurement: for IGFS.
- Silicon piezoresistive type pressure sensor
- Uncertainty: ±0.1% FS
- All pressure measurements are temperature compensated
- 100 Ohm platinum element RTD probe
- Uncertainty ±-0.3°C
- Temperature: 0 to 50°C, operating
- -25 to 85°C, storage
Relative Humidity: 95% non-condensing.
Critical Venturi Nozzle Design: Stainless steel toroidal throat nozzles per ASME / ANSI MFC-7M, polished at throat and critical flow area, with inlet flow straightener and outlet pressure recovery diffuser.
System Calibration: Each unit is supplied complete with calibration certificates traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and uncertainty analysis.* All measurement uncertainties are per ANSI/NCSL Z540-2-1997 and ISO/IEC 17025:2005