Flow Calibration Equipment
ATC provides innovative flow measurement and calibration products. Our patented Intelligent Gas Flow Sensors (IGFS) and Standards offer solutions for complex flow measurement challenges. Our Micro-Flow Technology for leak testing and calibration has introduced a new dimension in the area of micro-fluid dynamics.
Challenging Precision Gas Flow Measurement Applications
- Gas mixtures flow measurements.
- Hot gas flow measurements.
- Moisturized gas flow measurements.
- Applications such as Natural Gas flow measurements and control, Fuel Cell performance measurements of gas mixtures, hydrogen and humid gases.
- Hydrogen and hazardous gas flow measurement and control with Class 1 Div. 1 & 2 design.
- Economical solution.
- 10:1 and 20:1 turn down ratio.
- Multiple standards design.
- Volumetric flow measurement as low as 0.6% of reading.
- Calibration/measurement ranges from 0.005 cc/min to 10, 000 LPM (multiple standards).
Calibrate Leak Devices: Equivalent Channels (EC) – a proprietary micro-machines sized and calibrated to a given diameter and length, along with the resultant gas flow (air, helium, H2) at your test condition.
Equivalent Diameters (ED) – a micro-geometry sized to yield a given flow rate for air, nitrogen helium and other gases at your test conditions.
Gas Flow Calibration Systems: Our GAS-CAL© product line offers an affordable precision gas flow measurement and calibration solution.
Precision Gas Flow Calibration – utilizes Critical Venturi Devices from medium and high-flow ranges and uncertainty of 0.35% of reading (better uncertainty available, consult ATC).
In-Line Portable Liquid Flow Standard: Our FLO-CAL© product line offers you transfer and primary flow standards, automatic flow manifold and data acquisition. Used in automotive, pharmaceutical and aerospace applications.
Primary Gas and Liquid Flow Standards: Primary standards to unprecedented low flow with any gas, and liquids. Consult ATC.
Calibration Services: ATC provides calibration services for your instruments.